Who wants to spend ages cooking at the end of a working day….not us! Here’s a sausage and kale superfood bake that will be ready to eat in 30 mins.
What you will need for this recipe
- 200/250g of curly kale
- 400g of potato gnocchi
- 1 onion
- 3 pork sausages
- 200g passata
- 100g of mozzarella cheese
- Basil to top with
- Pre-heat the oven to over to 180c.
- Boil a large pan of water.
- Rinse out the kale and drop into the water along with the gnocchi for about 30 seconds then drain.
- Chop the onion and sausages
- Add the sausages and onions to a frying pan, once soft add the passata base and basil.
- Add the curly kale and gnocchi and mix well
- Tear the mozzarella a place on top
- Season and bake for 15 mins until golden…YUM!
Tip: For extra crispness you could also add some sprinkles of Parmesan Cheese to coat the top of the bake and place back in the oven for a further 5mins until golden and crisp!
Place a serving of your delicious superfood bake in bowl of your choice and serve…
Tell us how you get on with your superfood bake! send us your pics @Truly_Lifestyle